Saturday, August 14, 2010

{E-Session} Paulo & Janis - USS Part 1

Oh my, this must be  published out to your screens NOW. I know I've kept this post so delayed since the Preview. Oh but I have my legit excuse explained here. Teehee! And so now, let's get back to snapping our fingers and sing sing sing along!!!!

"For once in my life
I've got someone who needs me
Someone I've needed so long
For once unafraid
I can go where life leads me
...
Someone warm like you
Could make my dream come true."
♪♫♪♫♪♫  


Meet Paulo and Janis. 

It all started when Paulo sent me an email sometime around March this year and as always, I get all thrilled replying back. After a while, I haven't heard from him and let the thought pass by until he surprised me with a message in late April to have their engagement scheduled by May. We met up soon after that and needless to say, we were all gushin' with much excitement!!! I'm not too sure if you weren't in Singapore, would you guess where we had our shoot? Where else had so much vintage eye candy madness set up everywhere but at the Universal Studios Singapore (USS)! Oh I was all wobbling happily to get there!

Well, I sure feel like grabbing some popcorn just right about this instant...while I share to you just few of the many images that might overload your screens now so please be warned. =)
Oh how deliriously fun & sweet that day was!!!
♥♥♥
Oh yes, Janis crazy loves Audrey Hepburn!!! 
Every time I clicked on my shutter and look at the camera preview --- I was all like "Oh la la!" 
Janis enjoyin' her Breakfast at? No, sorry not at Tiffany's. Ahehe


Oh oh I lust that vintage camera below. Ugh! =)

Now, is it just me or was this almost like watchin' a good ol' movie? 
*munchin' more popcorn...*
Ohhh yah.... is there a sequel? =)

Yes yes yes!
Coming up next?....their Vintage Diner shoot!!! ♥♥♥

-
Taken last May 30, 2010
Universal Studios Singapore

5 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy August 15, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

like what I always say.. I LOVE I LOVE your photos..

blue elephant photography August 16, 2010 at 12:55 AM  

i love these photos phine! nice kaau =)

Josephine Sicad-Minerva August 17, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

@Mai &
@Kachang : uber uber thanks!!! =)

Janis&Paulo September 2, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Thank you jhoe for those incredibly beautiful photos. Having you as a our photographer is one of the best decision we've made. You have both talent & passion in what you are doing. Its only a matter of time as you become one of the top players in the industry. And we're glad we got you early on,:) Coz sometimes we think that you should be charging more for what you do with your craft.:D We are so lucky to have you capture one of the most memorable moments in our life. Thank you.:)

Josephine September 13, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

@Janis and Paulo: Thanks to you and Janice..i have a LOTS to be thankful for to you both! More than happy to have become part of your lives,too. Can't wait to see you guys get married SOON! *HUGS*

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP