Tuesday, August 17, 2010

{E-Session} Orlan & Lenlen: Yukata!

I had all the giddiness when Lenlen wrote me an email sometime last year in October and even more had adrenaline rush when we've decided they're gonna be wearing their favorite yukata, aside from a tandem biking session idea. Yosh!!! And being anime addict and japanese drama lovers as I am, we found ourselves sharing the same craziness. If only we had enough time and resources, they would have wanted a real cosplayin' shoot hahaha

And nevermind our weary but happy feet and all the sunburnt we got during this shoot, it was just all giggly fun workin' with these couple.  They just got happily married last August 15, 2010 and so that's why it took a long time yet to post these crazy-fun shoot (taken last January 15, 2010) to the public since they wanted to surprise the rest of their family,too back home.

And Oh, I've been so jealous with Lenlen being sooo cute with her dress! I'm soooo getting my own yukata set soon,too! =)
The pinky promise ...kawaiiii!!!


Luvin' these sunset shots taken by my dear husband/ever reliable assistant. *wink*
Now I'm starting to miss working with these two --- did I get a hint we're shooting a post-nup soon guys? Ahahahah *wink wink*

Go-kekkon omedetou gozaimasu, Orlan and Lenlen!
Wish you both all the love all through the years! ♥♥♥

---
Taken last January 15, 2010
Japanese Garden, Singapore

0 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP