Monday, August 23, 2010

Behind the Scenes

I woke up today with all the body aches from yesterday's oh sun shiny fun shoot with a really cheerful couple. And oooh, I can't wait to post a preview of their e-session SOON. For now, I'm glad it's a monday off for me and i'm just sitting quite lazily (but working on my pending edits) on our sofabed and it's almost like I just don't feel like moving a muscle. *grin*

So here I am, I thought I'd post a few of the behind-the-scenes from my previous shoots coz:
1. I wanna just share the laugh of it with yah all. =)
2. I thought you might find it useful to learn some silly agile moves. haha
3. The ever reliable husband, my second shooter, did a good job of catchin' me on act.
4. A scary thought came across that there might come a time I can't do some of this one day IF I get preggers you know. lol
5. And if ever I get to shoot and work with you, at least you get the idea ahead that I'll practically do my very best to be your 'superwoman' behind the camera hahaha and I'm sure we can get along well. *grin grin*

Here's one back in November 2009....my first ever client shoot... *wink*
Expect that all the passengers in the bus were glaring at me...haha
Don't ask me what was I staring at. Hehe
And this one just recently, last Aug 14 2010 which I posted in Facebook
'Thanks to Yoga!, huh?' Haha
 Seriously, the things you don't know you can do for photography huh?
And if you'll noticed below by the way, 
I'm wearing my d'cam bag I got for my recent bartday from my bff Yvonne.
And you guessed it right!!!
No matter what, in every possible way, I vow to wear it every time I shoot now. Haha
Although I'm still wishin' I get a shootsac soon!!!!

You know at one time, I actually wanted to wear a faved boho dress, but I realized it's gonna be hard when I'm tryin' to climb or crawl around huh? So, my rugged shorts/jeans keep me just comfy and agile enough while at it.
p.s. i purposely put the couple in blur below to surprise you yet hehe
Now here he is... the husband who's behind this all.
Acting innocent huh? lol.
Hope you all are having a great start this week! 

Spreadin' la la la ♥♥!!!

9 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Unknown August 23, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

So skinny in the first shot! And I wanted to really say "Thanks to Yoga!" for that particular shot! :)) Keep the passion alive Ruki!

Shutterfairy August 23, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

hahahaha.. si bana just waiting until you finish? in action kaayo ka Jhoe..love the shots..

vonskiea August 23, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

"thanks to yoga"???? at least naa kay nakat.unan sa sige nimo ug absent hahaha :P

yey starring pirme si bag nga tween sa akong bag. yahoo! :P

Josephine Sicad-Minerva August 23, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

@vonskie: i meant thanks i had yoga before hahaha next year, buy me shootsac, will yah? ahahaha

@mai: hahahaha thanks mai!

@bev: deceiving shot hahaha *hugs*

Rachael Brown Photography August 24, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

mmmm I am checking out that Camera bag - I have been hunting and hunting for one that I love and that is one that I LOVE!

Josephine Sicad-Minerva August 24, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

@Rachael: dear, get one of yours too. yey!!!although it only quite fits camera with small lenses mounted hhehe
DO check out the Shootsac! i bet you've seen that already (it's still on my wishlist)xoxo

tinay August 26, 2010 at 6:19 AM  

this is my ever superficial comment, josephine :D
i have been fascinated with your denim shorts. ambot ngano!

(and yeah, i will remember you for being funky and on-the-move that's why your photos speak so much.)

Josephine Sicad-Minerva August 26, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

@tinay: hahaha oh my, someone noticed iv wore 'em like gazillion times now hihi and husband even tells me to buy new ones already hahah

thanks for the lov tinay! *teary nako ha* hugs!

tinay August 27, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

oi funkeh baya ng good old denim shorts. ug buang, dili pasabot na nakabantay ko na balik balik. imo self, imo gibisto :D

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP