Friday, August 20, 2010

Moodswings.

"But why think about that when all the golden lands ahead of you and all kinds of unforseen events 
wait lurking to surprise you and make you glad you're alive to see?" 
— Jack Kerouac

The gushin' rain outside our window woke me up sooo early today.
But I felt this really throbbing pain in my chest and to keep these inner demons away, I needed to write. *sniff*

And while I try painstakingly write, I blast off the speakers and turn on my jdorama playlist.

Don't get me wrong though, I do have other stuff goin', really goody lovey exciting stuff.... like...
    - my website is on it's lil revamping (rescue-ing) stage and i have a good friend/web developer helping me out
    - piles of happy edits to do yet that keeps me giddy
    - 'officially' shooting wedding(s) soon, before this year ends! wooooh! <--- this is the part where I can't almost sleep thinking about hehe
    - i'm collaborating with my faery buddy Govinda on a really wonderful creative project coming up that we can't wait to get started with it! *wink*
    - i'm redesigning my own 'official' business cards (ooops i know by now I should have them ready huh?)
    - packing up for BALI in November with friends (and hope to meet the medicine man! haha)

So you see, there're much things to marvel at in the coming days....but today, it feels like being stuck between "a rock and a hard place." I just remembered those exact words from Jasmine Star and I'm just somehow caught up with a boggling question on my already chaotic head, only I know, time can tell soon how it will turn out for me.

So yeah, I am on my moodswing today.

Tomorrow I might delete this post or....the heck, move on (fast!), Josephine!

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy August 20, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

must be PMS? or maybe uhhhhhhhhh maybe you're preggers?? lol.. joke..

you have so many things going for you.. maybe you need to sit back, relax, and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate with a fat pink marshmallow floating inside your cup.

Josephine August 21, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

lol...everyone suspects preggers dayun eheheh

even the dark chocolate brought home by husband was only a nice try Mai...

will find a 'ME' time soon. hugs!

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP