Monday, June 14, 2010

Be determined.

"Whatever your dream may be, don't let the fear of failure stand in your way. 
And I'm saying this to myself more than anyone else."
- Jasmine Star
I am so much empowered right now. More than ever. =)
Last night I cried heaps of joy watching Jasmine Star's Free to Succeed tour preview thru Rock n Roll Bride's site link. 

For quite sometime now, I have been following so many overwhelming and inspirational links of photographer's site that made a great deal on my road to photography. And one of them is Jasmine Star who keeps me running out of words everytime I read her blog and see her amazing works --- she's been such a SUPER HERO to me (like BIG TIME!). Watchin' the Free to Succeed video was just mind-blowing enough --- every nerve in my body felt all jolted out with some powerful positive energy and I just so much believe that ---- greater things will come when YOU ARE DETERMINED. (i hear you say AMEN loudly, yeah?!!!) 

And I just had to write to Jasmine to THANK her personally for being such an utter blessing of sharing her encouragements and thoughts....did I expect a reply? I'd be tooo lucky. Haha. But guess what? She just did!!!!!!!!!! 
I would understand if she replied like maybe few more days after or something but she replied within 24 hrs.... did I just say I'd be too lucky??? No! I am way over the moooooooon! *teary happy me doin' my best chicken dance steps everrrrr haha*

So yeah, I'm wearin' an ocean-wide grin now. =)

---
Photo above was taken during a 2km doggie-thon the husband and I joined in last Sunday. 
My heart's been all squeezed that day,too --- as this adorable puppy resembled my own pup Lil Sasuke when he was around the same age or younger but sadly gone too early. So imagine me not wanting to leave him anymore. *sniff sniff*


Well, I have yet to share more pawtraits of love soon! 
♥♥♥ 

4 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy June 15, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

i WANT TO BE LIKE HER.. taking pictures everyday and inspiring people..she's so hot to be just behind the lens.. waaahhhh...

Jasmine June 16, 2010 at 1:55 AM  

You are too fabulous!! :)

Josephine Sicad-Minerva June 16, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

@Mai: AMEN to Infinity on that =)

Josephine Sicad-Minerva June 16, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

@Jasmine: You're the KINDEST BEING and YOU ROCK MY WORLD BIG TIME! Forever grateful to you! xo =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP