Saturday, June 26, 2010

Project Airmail Love

"To be able to look back upon one's life in satisfaction, is to live twice."
-- Kahlil Gibran
Mr. July is coming up pretty fast ...and he's bringing me rainful of happier and more grand things on the way. And I'm already waggling like a puppy waiting ..waiting...for things to just fall into their right places.

And one of the things I'm quite delirious about is my upcoming bartday (uhmm, july twenty two) when I turn, uhmmmm ---*deep deep breatheeee* --- BIG 3-Oh! Eeeeek! I feel like I'm not at all acting up my age, am I?..tsk tsk And a couple of weeks ago, I made a shout out in Facebook that went as silly like this...

"...so I have this weirdest grand wish,
 with much technology these days ---
it would be mean the world to me
if anyone sends me your birthday greetings
the old-fashioned-way of "snail mail".
Can't wait for Mr Postman in July!!!!!
i wonder how many would I get
--- husband tells me he will mail me a hundred
if no one does." **bigggg grin**

So yeah, I am reposting it to remind the poor husband..and well, not exactly expecting a hundred hahah (but hey no pressure at all to you reading this now or to my closest friensds okay, it's not like i'm gonna cry all day if you fail to send me one! hehe). I just have a sudden nostalgic craving 'bout letters handwritten and all and sent via post. It's crazy I know, but seriously, if I get even just one mail on my upcoming birthday, I'll be one happy girl. And I even made a promise, I will certainly reply back, with a pretty postcard photo taken by me. *wink wink*

Did I hear you ask what's my mailing address? Hahaha *blush blush*

The photo above is a vintagey find I bought last week out from a lovely quirky store. It's a too perfect pouch for my mini-Diana.

Oh a happy weekend everyone! ♥♥♥

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

ing July 11, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

kanindot sa pouch pin... wish naa sad ana nga store dri sa uae so that i can drool over it & other yummy stuff as well... hehehe...

hope my mail arrives. :)

i also sent jul one for her bday. hehehe... tnx for the idea. i'm so excited. hihihi

Josephine Sicad-Minerva July 11, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

Yeyyyy hehehe thanks Ate ingrid! =)
I cant wait to get it from the mail! *hugs*

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP