Monday, July 5, 2010

Your Hand in Mine.

I'm back from my short hiatus and I feel guilty for not writing much that I left for a
whirlwind trip to my hometown Cebu to take care of our own church wedding preparations.
The coming weeks might even be longer hiatus, too 
and I'm goin' to feel kinda really sad to leave cobwebs in this blog again.

Sorry, Universe.
I'm sure you'll forgive me, after all, it's finally JULY now and I'm claiming it all mine. Haha!
If you missed knowing why, I screamed all bout it here.

Today, forgive me again too,  coz I'm tryin' to iron out and de-clutter my thoughts yet from the gazillion things still on my google task list and popping reminders in the google calendar (ohhh I love Google apps you can tell! haha).

Well, to be able to THINK out LOUD this way (writing I mean), somehow it really helps, coz perhaps somewhere...someone is reading my post --- the thought of it, whoever "you" are reading this now, makes me feel deeply nostalgic, grateful and really blessed. (or maybe blaming it to this song that makes me ALWAYS feel this way)


Images above are taken in Singapore, from my Project I Love Film album, 4th Film roll from my mini-Diana. Last one, taken by the husband while I just lazily squat with my book. Haha.

0 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP