Sunday, July 11, 2010

{E-Session} Bollywood-themed ...and More!!!

I owe you guys at least a preview. I've been meaning to post this e-session of Janis and Paulo: Part 2.
Yeah, if you missed the part 1, check out their vintage-themed shoot preview here.

Well, you know, it has never ceased to amaze me how these two vibrant couple pull it off all together. After our vintage-themed shoot, they had another theme in mind. And need I explain below?

Bollywood-themed baby!!! =) It made me wanna shoot them all day non-stop seriously! =)

Okay, sorry...I leave you with those sneak peak for now.
Do come back soon when I update this post!

Update>> View the final post here!!!

5 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Janjan July 11, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

Wow Jo! Congrats!! I am so jealous, this is such a dream shoot!

Absolutely love the bride's preview shot.

ing July 11, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

beautiful pin...
how i wish we could have you to shoot us as family... hehehe... pro basi d ko ka-afford nmo. hahaha...
great job!

Josephine Sicad-Minerva July 11, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

@Janjan: Oh yey! appreciate MUCH the feedback coming from you Jan! Supah thanks! It was really a great opportunity working with these couple! I can't wait for your turn to shoot these kind,too! =)

@Ing: ate ingrid, thanks too! one day, it'll be a pleasure to shoot for your family portraits!! =)

Shutterfairy July 12, 2010 at 6:08 AM  

Jho.. you're the BOMB.. super love it. as in absolutely love it..

I wish that when you visit, you'll have the time to shoot me.. I promise I'll be cooperative.. and prepare well for it. I won't eat for a week and exercise like crazy.. lol

blue elephant photography August 16, 2010 at 12:57 AM  

nice kaau duh na mo cooperate and imong mga clients =) i hope i get good ones like them =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP