Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Such great heights.

July 4, 2010 
past 4pm maybe


On my way back to Singapore, boarded alone on a plane coming from Cebu. I wanted to chase sea of clouds but all I could catch were these. And I really like to chase more next time. I just made that as a random promise to myself. Why? Just because.


And then today, I bumped into this song... and then, for no reason I can think of or maybe reasons I can't embrace yet ---I fell for it. And I can only thank my dear soulful friend Tinay, who've always inspired me with ethereal music since. 


Now, don't you wish clouds were cotton candies,too? Next time, I'm catchin' bigger & fluffy ones. Yum! =)

5 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

tinay July 7, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

hay this song. one day, storyahan tika why this particular song makes me nostalgic-sad-loved all at the same time :)

i love the photo! so anti-gravity.

vonskiea July 8, 2010 at 1:00 AM  

we played this song during our kasal pud :P but the postal service version :D

Shutterfairy July 8, 2010 at 6:13 AM  

clouds reminds me of marshmallows.. hehehe..

Rachael Brown Photography July 8, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

Beautiful song - and beautiful photo of clouds......I am looking forward to summer and spending big chunks of time chasing and "catching" clouds.......x

Josephine Sicad-Minerva July 8, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

@Tinay: yes! one day id REALLY luv to hear that =) *hugs*

@Vonskie: mas nahan ko ani na version hehe =)

@Mai: marshmallows are love,too! hehe now i feel like craving =)

@Rachael: let's chase 'em and go cloud-dreamin'! Yeyyy! thanks for the wonderful link to the cloud-dreamin' site again! big hugs!!! xoxo

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP