Tuesday, July 13, 2010

{E-Session} We're doing it...AGAIN.

{ P  R  E  V  I  E  W }


"...the road is still long and winding. the woods as luscious as i can feel it above my head and under my toes. 
and if all these fears ebb one day, it’s because after all this tumbling down,
 there comes this soul that holds you close and tells you: 
i am born to wish on stars, jump over the waves, run mad— 
and when i met you, i just knew here you are, another soul that can do all these with me." 

I'd be cryin' if I tell you now how this shoot pushed through...finally. *wink*
If you happen to miss it back then, we had our shoot last year before we got civilly married. 
We originally wanted to do our own anniversary shoot earlier but life got in the way and I was all stoked with many other client e-sessions ever since photography open up a wondrous (glittering) door for me, blissfully shoot amazing couples that until now (and forever), I am grateful for such blessed opportunity to meet sweet kindred souls that trusted me to take their photos that I have now learned and considered as 'miracles'. Really. And I mean really. 

Last weekend came out all shiny sunny and I woke up peeking by the window and saw happy clouds smiling back at me --- and with that happy thought - 'yey! this is just the day!' =)
Well, nothing came too easy because the husband and I had to practically packed all those stuff I wanted to be included on images I already dreamt to take --- with my tripod. *wink* And oh the poor husband carried all the heavier stuff. We almost gave up to be honest, finding one location that didn't turn out as we expected until we found one happier-'just-the-right'-odd-place-to-be. *grin*

Well, I'll tell you more about these misadventures that happened one Sunday afternoon next time, okay?
Because you see, we're getting married (again! in a chapel this time) in --- what? less than 2 weeks. =)

I need to really take a deep breath. =)

6 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy July 14, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

you and the hub so cute Jho..he's also so game.. plus VINTAGE.. sigh.. wish we could do our session.

Rachael Brown Photography July 14, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

beautiful photographing what is so personal to you is always so wonderful x

Josephine Sicad-Minerva July 15, 2010 at 4:32 AM  

@mai: aahahah salamat vintage queen =)

@Rachael: happy thanks! xo

JoPiE July 17, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

that you could do all these amazing shots with a tripod -- my gosh, you are just awesome!

congrats to you and the hub! :-)

Michelle August 27, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

loooooove it!
me <---------- inggit!
hahaha pagpunta ko dyan ha part 2! :p

Michelle August 27, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

ang galing galing nyo magpose..
brian in fairness! :)
me <------------ inggit ulit.. haha!
ba't kami super hirap? hehe

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP