Friday, July 16, 2010

Wherever, Whenever

"Some cause happiness wherever they go;
others, whenever they go."
-Oscar Wilde
I got stuck on what best title to put for this post today...and oh, I wanted it to rhyme happily! Teehee!

I've been thinking to have this as another naive project, specific just on Fridays, to post my random still shots and share inspiring thoughts with everyone. Well, something I've already loved doing I guess, but this time, I'll try to be consistent. (warning: last time I checked with me being consistent was doing a Project 365 that has been way overdue now haha) Oh well....

And also, a funny thought, in this way, I'Il look forward for Friday's post and feel like we get to have coffee/tea ....and well, maybe weave 'dreams' together - wherever you are - hmmmm...

{30 minutes just passed.....}

Okay, you know what...forget the naive Friday project.

We can weave dreams together anyday I want. Hahaha

4 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Jeff&Sandy July 16, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Perfecto for me

~Jeff

Shutterfairy July 16, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

hahahha.. you're funny Jho.. by the way, one of your guest for your wedding bought a vintage outfit from me. lol

JoPiE July 17, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

You are one funny girl! :-)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY STYLE! you are the bomb, Jho!

Josephine Sicad-Minerva July 20, 2010 at 1:22 PM  

@Jopie: Yeeeeyyy i see you here na!!! Weee! mutual inspiration too! hugs!!!

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP