Monday, October 25, 2010

A Gratitude Journal

A very good friend of mine Tisha posted on her Facebook status lately that she will start again writing her gratitude journal. I thought, 'Yeah, why, me,too? I should....and I should NOW.'

Well, I did had one ages ago and to tell you the truth, I have quite few piles of blank notebooks/journals now that I love collecting randomly (some are left untouched bec they're too cute i don't wanna mess up the pages hah!) --- but obviously, we get caught up with that overrated excuse. uhmmm - Life Happens, huh? Guilty, I am. So to encourage myself more this time, I put on the conscience that if I could spend so much time in Facebook, scrolling up and down it's walls, why can't I even just spend 5 mins of my day to write a few sentences on a gratitude journal. Because I certainly believe that by acknowledging what we're grateful for, we deliberately become attractors of even more positive things, yeah? 

And so yesterday, I did...and I felt all content. Thank you, Universe.

And superrr thanks to my client-turned-friend-for-keeps, Trish, who handed over to me a surprise gift from her Cambodia trip yesterday these 2 magical things: another addition to my treasure box collection and the crafty notebook (which is now my gratitude journal, yey!)  

How endearing and I'm deeply grateful. 

Hope your Mondays started out just right!



3 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Anonymous October 25, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

I love this idea! Will start one too hehehe :)

On another note, you're truly something else Jhoe -- can't believe your humility amidst your overwhelming talent :) - trish

Thomas October 26, 2010 at 1:10 AM  

do you mind that I use this 1st picture with the book to illustrate an article about your idea?

Josephine Sicad-Minerva October 26, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

@Trish: Sending tight HUGS!!! =) See you soon!!!

@Thomas: oh i don't mind at all Thomas, a lil link to my site is appreciated. hehe Thanks much!

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP