Saturday, October 23, 2010

{E-Session} Wayne & Karon

I love brick walls. The textures work like magic for me. I squeal when I see them. And my fingers get so itchy ---coz I know they're just wonderful behind the camera.

And they even become even more pretty if you place two lovely souls into the frame like --- Wayne and Karon.
Both were friends since grade school but never actually had an inkling they'd end up together after college --- remind me again, how love stories like this always make you remember a really faved movie you replayed endless times just because.



I've only met Wayne on the day of our shoot and judging not only for being sweet and kind as he is, I can already tell how much he's excited to see Karon walk down the aisle soon when they finally tie the knot this coming December. Right Wayne? =)



These two surely share such blithesome spirits. You can already tell below. =)




I heart Karon's dress from Zara
Funny how I've been eyeing it for a quite a while at the shop since I saw it and I got all excited and panic when Karon planned to wear it for our shoot thinking 'Oh no, she must have bought the last piece of it!" LOL
Apparently, we drool at the same style. The next week or so, I got relieved finding that last piece of it. *phew.....high five to Karon* Teehee!
And yeah, I love Karon's dazzling hair that day,too. Lovely work including make up done by Myca Feng















This is probably my favest pick among all faves. Giggling love. *grin*





Oh ice cream love love love!!!! =)
Oh wait...I lied. this is another fave. I'm so luvin' the texture of this gate. =)







Looks like there's no more escaping for you Wayne. Haha *wink*

Sending all blissful wishes for your upcoming wedding very soon guys!
Stay sweetly in love!

+++
Taken last Sept 12, 2010
Universal Studios Singapore
HMUA: Myca Feng

8 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

shannon September 27, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

love these. so sweet and personal...you rock

Speed October 1, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

what a lovely couple

Josephine Sicad-Minerva October 23, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

Thanks much for the lovely feedback guys! =)

Karon October 23, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

can't get over our super fun shoot! i miss you already! :) thanks a million Jhoe & Brian! :)

Karkar October 24, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

really great shots, Jhoe! We enjoyed the time with you and Bri! =)

ayeen October 29, 2010 at 12:43 AM  

great shots Jhoe :)
to the lovely couple - well done <3

Josephine Sicad-Minerva November 1, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

@Karon: lapitttt na kasalannnnnnnnn na ahhahaah

@Karkar: sino kaba? LOL hello ate Karkar hihi mwah!

@Ayeen: hey thanks much! appreciate it a lot!

helen December 1, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

ang ganda po...so nice :P

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP