Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Overflowed.

I needed to pinch myself a little today. Not because I'm feeling sleepy this time...but because I've been feeling all soppy-happy for pleasant surprises coming along my way. At one point, I was day-dreaming (read: wide-awake weaving dreams) and with a bag of faith and hope with me, I told the Universe, 'I am turning over everything to You...' And in return, the Universe has just been dazzling me with everyday miracles.

And I always have this urge to always find a way to pay an attitude of gratitude in my own little ways.
Like every kid around the corner, I look forward for Christmas (who doesn't huh?). So this coming December, I am joining a special project (thanks to a friend who invited me join) to sell some of my photos printed as covers into journals, notebooks, postcards, bookmarks and/or greeting cards, etc....and I am sharing the proceeds for a cause.

Though it sounds really naive, but it's been one of my biggest dream ...and it's about to come true.
And wait, if no one's buying 'em --- there's always the husband to save the day. LOL.

Random shot. a blueberry muffin I ate at one of those afternoon coffee breaks. *nom*

1 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy October 5, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

i will definitely buy Jhoe.. where will it be sold?

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP