Friday, October 22, 2010

To marvel.

The other day I managed to finish a lame 3km run in 28mins. However, after that I don't know what caused it but I felt I had stretched a tiny nerve somewhere near my left shoulder. Then you wonder if it has something to do with jogging at all --- obviously, there's no way right? unless I did some cartwheel in between. Hah.

Anyway, I felt quite better with it now but not totally. Good thing I'm having my two days off from work --- which i'm spending in catchin up edit deadlines and client meetings --- and as those day ends, here I am wishing can there be any more longer hours that I can squeeze in?

Well, while I ponder on that rhetorical question, the cosmic seeker inside me is already wanting to go pack up already, get sun-kissed by the beach, pick up a bike, discover shabby artsy hide-aways, find the medicine man Ketut and paddle my way around scenic roads and rice fields with my heart out listening to Sweet Disposition --- oh yeah, I'm talking about Bali -- and really, our flight in Nov 2, which is just less than 2 weeks, still feels longer to wait as it seems.

Look! Someone's happy feet are just about ready to go.

1 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy October 25, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

waaahhh enjoy Bali.

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP