Thursday, October 14, 2010

{E-Session} Randolf & Charisse

I giggle inside everytime I hear or read client's posting how happy they were after receiving their final package of our e-session. It's just one of those wonderful feeling inside you that tickles --- better than when I'm eating toasted almonds ice cream. Seriously. =)

Meet Randolf and Charisse.
 Shooting these two were nothing but utter fun and endless laughter.
Why because Charisse almost never stops giggling,too. Hahaha
And Randolf was surprisingly just natural. *wink*
 
 
 
 I actually learned from Charisse how Randolf proposed to her --- all magical and sweet under Disneyland's fireworks. 

Quoting from Charisse, "It’s a story I wouldn’t get tired of talking about. For just a few minutes, I felt fulfilled in life. All my dreams when I was a teenager finally came true that night. Just for old time’s sake, I remember saying that there should always be fireworks when I found the right one. Who would have thought my days as a dreamer would one day pay off? :)"

 
 

 










 I couldn't be any happier capturing a part of their love story before they soon tie the knot back home in the Philippines in January 2011, so I'm saying my Congratulations and Best Wishes in advance guys!
Stay crazy in love! =)

Taken last Sept 11, 2010
Singapore

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Rachael Brown Photography October 15, 2010 at 3:54 AM  

THESE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My fav e-session so far! Well done girl! Awesome work!

Josephine October 16, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

@Rachael: Super thanks hun! xo

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP