Friday, April 15, 2011

{E-Session} Ron & Rachelle

Barely a  month to go and another two kindred souls will bind themselves forever in love.

Meet Ron and Rachelle. Their story is one of those that give you that exciting thrill like how you always anticipate every story as it unfolds while reading a favorite book. They met during high school but only years after did they realize there was more meaning of finding each other. Something wonderful happens - yes, Love happens - and they find themselves never losing sight of one another since then.

My heart must have skipped a heartbeat when Rachelle sent me that email inquiring me to have their engagement photos taken - why? because she was kind of in a rush and wanted to have their shoot taken sooner the week after she asked. Luckily, my schedule was free on a Monday. And wait, did I mention it happens to be on Valentines' Day? =)

So yes, I played excitedly as cupid capturing Ron and Rachelle's happy love story that day.




Rachelle knew about me through another couple I've previously photographed, Mike & Joyce. And it didn't take really long to feel closer to Rachelle - being as friendly as she is and sweet, she doesn't even look like her age at all. I'd teased her for someone who'd still yet to celebrate her 18th birthday. Hehe :)





This look is one of my favorites. =)


Love how the red dress pops out here.

I love framing these two together. Love love love!








  
Rachelle says, "We complement each other in so many ways which we have never given a thought before but can just laugh about it now. We went through so many things but never ever gave up fighting for this love that held us together.

We are so blessed to have God bring us together in this lifetime."

Brian took that sweet photo above. =)

Another shot below taken by Brian -- oh I love my second shooter. =)





Funny and sweet. =)

I'd rarely catch Ron's laugh, here's one to be treasured. =)




















 







 

 




So who's the best, huh? =)












Life will certainly be more exciting and worthwhile when you get married soon
as you start another lifetime together as husband and wife. 
Congratulations to you both and stay sweetly in love! 

---
Taken in Hard Rock Hotel & Universal Studios Singapore
February 14, 2011

Hair and Make up by: Myca Feng

7 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

rachelle ariola April 15, 2011 at 11:31 AM  

Morning Jhoe,

Let me just say that I got all giddy and excited upon receiving your sms that you are working on our feature. I would have literally jumped up and down if not for this office meeting that I'm due to attend that time - I was halfway collating the materials. Just the same, I think it created the same intended effect.
Ron and I are so lucky to have met you, guys. More than playing cupid that day and capturing those moments that still leave us in awe -- you've became our friends.
I know you guys are still reeling from the post-Japan madness and yet managed to squeeze in this blog update. My colleagues are very much in awe of your works. To quote one of them, "I haven't seen anyone that good in Singapore."
See you both soon. Can't wait to hear your adventures! Mwah! Thanks a lot!

Josephine Sicad-Minerva April 15, 2011 at 1:59 PM  

@Rachelle: awwww gurl, that's soo sweet. me more than grateful for having met you guys too. lookin' fwd for our food trip soon!

*tight hugs*

Bel April 15, 2011 at 4:04 PM  

Wow, you have very lovely photos. I stumbled upon your blog from Kristine of Blue Elephant Photography and my oh my I am hooked. In fact I am still going over your old posts and you inspire me. I'm a newbie in photography and is also dreaming big as well. I'm subscribing you to my google reader. And...I don't know it makes me happy that you are also a Cebuana.

Shutterfairy April 15, 2011 at 6:32 PM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE...

kphotography April 15, 2011 at 9:41 PM  

nice set as always jhoe! they look gorge! =D

DanielaDukleska April 19, 2011 at 8:47 AM  

love the photos! especially the blue background ones!

danieladukleska.blogspot.com

Josephine April 27, 2011 at 8:55 PM  

@Bel: Thank you thank you thank you! happy that you are here and am glad you're enjoying! :P

@Shutterfairy: love you back! :P

@Sharene: hey you, thanks much! appreciate your feedback! x

@Daniela: thanks much to yah too! keep shooting! :P

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP