Sunday, October 3, 2010

No pain, No gain.

Yesterday night, I walked barefoot on way home after the taxi cab dropped us off near our block. No kidding. I took off my wedge shoes (that I loved!) coz my poor left foot sufferred a blister. And I crawled straight to bed and when my wake up alarm buzzed this morning, I'm greeted with all the body sores...I took a long deep yawn and prayed I had Samson's strength. Apparently, my superwoman powers do wear out sometimes. Haha. =)

And then despite such, I whispered sincerest thanks to the Universe...coz I survive a 38-table-Chinese wedding of Joel and Canice. *grin* Definitely, it was another learning and fun experience knowing it's my yet 2nd official wedding shoot and I can't wait for the next! *wink* Forever grateful to Joel and Canice for trusting us to capture a very important day of their lives!

And I didn't do it alone, I'm giving props to the most patient husband God gave me who was surely twice tired as I am. Poor Brian, I should reward him a surprise SOON. *ooops, now it's not gonna be a surprise if he reads my blog...*grin* And huge thanks to the funky team of Calography (my family in laws) who flew from Cebu to Singapore to back up me up on the wedding shoot! I sense more future collaborations, yeah? *wink*

Will blog more about the whole shebang experience soon... in the meantime, since we had a minute to steal, here we were before the wedding dinner (thanks to a guest who was kind to take a snap of us), at the reception lobby of Amara Hotel, Singapore.
From Left: Calography (Paulo, Paul and Charisse Calo)
From Right: The husband, Brian and me wishing I stood in a much cooler pose! Ahaha

p.s. I seriously grew goosebumps when I saw some faved images blown up into pretty posters/wall frames by Joel and Canice scattered around the reception. I could shed a tear feeling too happy. Really. =)

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

vonskiea October 3, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

weehh congrats sa second official wedding :D when nata mag postnup oi? kalimtan nako nimo hapit hahaha

btw, dont forget to ask Canice re the poster blow up supplier :D

soo proud of your superpowers pero pls pahuway intawn. mwuah!

Josephine Sicad-Minerva October 5, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

@vonskie: Thanks bff! mwah! ang postnup sa BALI? ahahahah ;p

And yes, i will try to catch up rest soon. Thanks for reminding! HUGS!

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP