Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The courage to start.

Yesterday ended February. And oh my, today starts March, huh? ---- wait wait --- I had to actually make a lots of blinks at the thought of that. Really now? I'm sure caught up with feeling too exhilarated that days just go by that fast yet I feel like I'm chasing off something I'm a bit frantic I may not have just enough time to get there --- to somewhere, I wanna be, someday...and the Universe certainly knows better about what I'm talking about. *wink*

Anyway, I was supposed to upload some few stuff last weekend but caught up with -- hmmm -- *me goes on checking my google calendar* --- where was i? --- oh yeah! There was me crazy excited joining and *hallelujah* surviving my first official 10km marathon in Singapore. (hello i have this to prove it! gah!) Too happy that I feel proud how I have beaten my own personal record, too. Hoohah!!! =)

And I do wanna quote John Bingham, 
"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." 

For some people, this may be really too naive but hey, I'm just really hyped up that I'm keeping myself on track ...and I hope to get better at this,too. Oh but no, it didn't come across my mind to win any race at all ---  I just want to always have that courage to start every run --- and finished it at my own pace....because in every mile I conquer, it means I can prove, not to anyone else, but to myself --- as cliche as it may sound, that there's nothing impossible at all if I just dare and never give up.

Other than that, last week I just had this spontaneous and wondrous portrait shoot again with my free-spirited-faery friend In-In (that will surely come in another full blogpost soon). And for the record, she was my very first portrait model to practice with, back when I just started learning shooting in 2009 and I'm just too happy to see her again while she visited Singapore.

A sneak peek...



Happy Tuesday!!! 

5 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Kristin March 1, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

Amazingly beautiful!! I love these!! Looking forward to seeing more!

blue elephant photography March 1, 2011 at 12:00 PM  

how crazy and small the world is. i don't know her but i surely saw her with one of my close dive buddy friend in cebu - ced. lovely shots!

Unknown March 1, 2011 at 10:11 PM  

Nice shots! Love them, and very beautiful model!

Shutterfairy March 2, 2011 at 5:09 AM  

love love love.

in-in March 2, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

and it was as fun as when we first did it 2 years ago. i on my longboard, you on your old school bicycle, remember? it was dejavu, the second time around. i always enjoy doing photo shoots with you jhoe. thank you for the wonderful ...magical even...photos.

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP