Saturday, March 5, 2011

What's up weekend?

I couldn't sleep much last night. Even grabbed my current book to finish at the wee hours hoping it will lull me and shut my brains down. That strategy sometimes help actually. Now, my eyes are still half-opened, forcing them to bulge out, while typing this post. No kidding. I just literally got out of bed. *yawwwwn* This week haven't given me enough sleep (pls forgive typos later, I might just not have the time to review and just publish this hehe) --- why hello, obviously because my work shift has been crazy,too and later I have to work again all night...on a much awaited weekend...when supposedly I intended to start packing.

Oh yeah, we need to start packing..finally we've found a new prettier place to (rent) live. And we're all beaming with excitement to move in next week (forgetting how penniless that have cost us now hehe)--- but first, there's the ghastly task to pack again our things I can't really begin to think how to start. I'm pretty sure Brian will be the best man to organize things for me so I'm being a spoiled brat wishing there's not much I need to carry. *bad bad bad me* But you have to understand, I'm not allowed to carry heavier stuff since the nightmares of my backpains and all. Hmmm. But come to think of it now, I may have gone better since I've been running these days and that might just cured me a bit. *happy thought*

How will you all spend your weekend? Feel free to share. I'm sure it will be as fab as our 'packing madness' huh? =)

While I start arranging with books & shoes, here's another sneak peek to blog about in the coming days....that day I played cupid on Valentine's Day for Ron & Rachelle who are getting married just a few weeks away from today.

Full of love love love...






More of Ron and Rachelle soon....
Happy weekend everyone! =)

4 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Rachael Brown Photography March 5, 2011 at 2:03 PM  

these are very sharp miss - love it x

Souldeelight March 5, 2011 at 6:22 PM  

jhoe! i love this set... the treatment + the temp of the colors... whoooosh! love!

Brandi March 5, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

Gorgeous, gorgeous photographs! And congrats on finding a new place to live. I always have loved the excitement of getting to set up and organize a new home (by which, I mean, tiny apartment). My weekend is full of schoolwork -- I wish I could say it would be more glamorous, but as a grad student nearing the end of the quarter, I've got to stay focused and get some things done over the next two days. Have a great weekend -- and thank you for visiting my blog.

Josephine March 5, 2011 at 11:04 PM  

@Rachael: big hugs to u!

@Dee: yeyness! thankies for the lurv!

@Brandi: oh ur too kind to be visiting my lil blog,too =) biggy means a lot! thanks! i'm spending all night blog hoppin and glad to find yours -- too much eye-candy, im bursting with inspiration! =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP