Thursday, March 24, 2011

Life is what happens.

"I believe that life is a game, that life is a cruel joke,

and that life is what happens when you’re alive

and that you might as well lie back and enjoy it.”


- Neil Gaiman
Thursday is laundry day. But no, i'm not that excited about that. Hehe

However, the coming months are making me utterly delirious, I can feel my stomach flip floppin' now ...I can't contain it so I told my faery friend the secret. Oh, but NO again, I'm not preggers yet. Hah!! But you'll know about it all in due time. So for now, this is me (photo above) in Melaka, the silly self taken by Brian.

This is one quick post,too. I wasn't kidding about that laundry...there's a hill mountain of it right now. :P

P.S. While you're here and reading this, why don't you tell me what you're listening to now? I'm drifted away listening to Maggie Eckford & some folk/acoustics like Angus & Julia. <--Their vintage designed website is making me drool. ♪ ♪ ♪ And don't be shy. Drop me a comment. I'd love to know what sorts of music you love,too. If you do, I might just send you out one BIG HUG. *grin*

Happy Thursday!!!

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy March 24, 2011 at 4:08 PM  

need you now by lady antebelum...

Rachael Brown Photography March 25, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

Home - edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros x

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP