Thursday, March 31, 2011

Inexplicable.

"The value of things is not in how long they last, but in the intensity with which they occur.
Thus there are unforgettable moments, inexplicable things and incomparable people."
- Fernando Pessoa

There are days that I really can't write everything I wish to write about. We all have our own reservations set aside,too yeah? After all, everyday's what??? A winding road? Well, yeah, I'd agree with Sheryl Crow on that. =)

But no, I won't rant about what-ever stuff. I just love reading that quote above I stumbled upon my faery friend Tinay's FB status post few days ago. And have I mentioned how her writing always inspires me? BIG TIME. I sometimes always wish I can paint beautiful words like her that just hits you home. And I haven't met her in person yet. One day, I will. *wink wink to Tinay*

Oh look! Tomorrow's April. Say Helloooo!!! But wait, where did March goooooooooooooooo? :P

And it seems like there'll be heart-pounding-days ahead of me...have you ever had that feeling when you know how uncertain you are yet sometimes deep deep deep in your heart, there's still that 'thing' you never lose part of you? 

Inexplicable, isn't it? :)

***
Photo above is a quick snap of my fave booties I can just wear everyday (really) if I could. *big grin*

1 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Rachael Brown Photography April 2, 2011 at 2:27 AM  

Hi J! I know what you mean by reservations - however I have found since committing myself to exploring this journey of photography - I have come across others (like you) who are willing and fearless to just be. To be the beautiful people they are inside and out - to show vulnerability - because unwrapping your creativity allows for that - and you are drawn to others that are on that journey too. And then along the way - you stop caring what others - those who aren't on the journey - and who still choose to be reserved and judgemental - think of you. And its so liberating. x
Sorry for the crazy long response! x

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP