Saturday, May 22, 2010

One of Life's Gifts...

Today I jump out of bed!!! (literally, set up few stuff in the speed of light hehe, hubby still snoring by my side, unkempt hair and forgive me, I haven't even brushed my teeth haha).

Then I said a silent prayer, being thankful for EVERYTHING that has happened in the past that had somehow woven what I have become TODAY and even more thankful to what could possibly happen yet.

And I thought I'd just shout that out one Saturday morning. =)
Happy weekend everyone!

Day 125/365.  Project 365.
♥♥♥

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Shutterfairy May 22, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

love the photo.. it's morning sexiness..hahahah.. fresh. natural.. witwiiiwww... lol.

Josephine Sicad-Minerva May 26, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

mai mai mai! mas seksi ka! hehehe

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP