Friday, June 18, 2010

{E-Session} F & P

{ P R E V I E W }
♪♫♪♫♪♫
Me and you ...and you and me
No matter how they toss the dice, it has to be
The only one for me is you, and you for me
So happy together...
♪♫♪♫♪♫
I got this sudden phone call one Wednesday night and the number wasn't too familiar....
"Hellowww..", I sounded a bit surprised. 
As soon as she told me how she wanted to take me as their photographer, and if possible we'll shoot a day after, I was beaming excited while eating my sushi dinner that night. 

Oh talk about spontaneous, I love how we came about agreeing to shoot in an orchid garden that she loved so much and what more? We also did a shoot at their own cozy home --yes pillow fights and all! 
As much as I love to post them already, I can't yet --- until the day of their wedding in October ---
They just love to surprise the rest of the world! 

Spreadin' la la la la ♥♥♥

Taken May 28, 2010
Singapore

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Unknown June 18, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

nice one jhoe!! like like like =)

Shutterfairy June 18, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOOOOOOVVVEEEEE....

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP