Sunday, August 29, 2010

{E-Session} Joel & Canice - P R E V I E W

You probably have read my previous post the other day. The day after when I had all my body aches after a shoot --- to be honest, I can't even remember how I survived lugging around an almost 2kg camera on that day hehe --- why? coz I rented a 24mm 1.4g to give it a swing and see for myself if it works for me. I ended up using it the entire shoot somehow and was all hyped up using it (while I let my second shooter/dear husband use my 85mm 1.8). I had to work around a few angles though to adjust on my compositions since I've been used to that 85mm in the past shoots and although I have started falling in love with the 24mm, I still find my 85mm my most favorite portrait lens. *wink* Wait, am I talking non-sense to you? Lol.

So anyway, forget about my aching hands while shooting --- I was just all adrenaline-rushed again while taking snaps of this really cheerful couple. And how I knew Joel and Canice was thru a friendly referral from Kaye & Lance (<--the 2nd client I have officially shoot in Nov 2009! super thanks guys!). Joel sent me an email as soon as they've found the rest of my portfolio and although I did feel a little anxious coz they're the first local Chinese couple I'll ever shoot that time, I was still beyond thrilled!
There so much to post about this e-session SOON.
And what's even more thrilling is I'm shooting their wedding in October!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I think it's an understatement to even say I'm seriously stoked. 
*ocean-wide grin*

4 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

blue elephant photography August 30, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

very nice and beautiful!

Shutterfairy August 30, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

like what i always tell you.. i love all your photos..

and..

i have a confession to make.. i've been very lazy/disinterested in blogging lately.. however, every time i see your entries it inspires me to blog some more. and then i feel guilty for going back to being lazy/disinterested..hehehhe.. am i making sense?

vonskiea August 30, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

yey first chinese client and first "official" wedding to shoot! haha =D
goodluck bff and show them what you've got. char!

Josephine Sicad-Minerva August 31, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

@kachang: thanks always for your feedback! ;p

@mai: Can i just pinch you now??? like pinch you hard!!! hahahahha *hugs*

@vonskie: Yeyyyy more!!! thanks for the support more than ever! char!

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP