Monday, December 20, 2010

{E-Session} Paulo & Jo-anne

It wasn't a long time ago that I got an email from Paulo sometime in late October asking for my availability for an engagement session and at same time decided to book a date right away on the same day he emailed! Talk about how they were on a super rush! Hehe Apparently, their wedding was only few weeks away and gladly, I was able to squeeze in a date for them! =)

If you remember, I posted the sneek peak here and talked a little about how to let couples get comfortable infront of the camera. As I looked through Paulo and Jo-anne's photos again, I couldn't stop grinning happily and realized more how rewarding it feels to to see through the view finder and capture those  moments that tell you 'Look how in-love they are!'  =)

Paulo loved visiting this temple which is just nearby their place so we started off their shoot around the area which was surrounded with a pretty garden.

Brian took those last two photos above. I love it when he has my back especially moments I couldn't capture. 






Funny how Jo-anne tells me she's not normally sweet --- but look at that 'look!' =)



Paulo is also into photography himself and loves shooting nature landscapes. However, he stopped for some reasons and I hope he gets back to it soon! *winks to Pau!*





I particularly super love this shot. Giggly!!! =)
Hair and make up done by the amazing Myca Feng.
Both love travelling much and so off we went to the airport to have some fun!!! =)
 Fierce! Love it Jo-anne! =)

Good thing airport guards didn't stop us from doing this. They were probably enjoyin' looking at us,too!




Inside...ready for check-in??






I surely love this particular area in the airport. I'm always itchin' to pick a country and just go!



While the world's on a fast lane, there they were --- planning on the next trip perhaps? =)


Last part of our e-session was spent at the park.

 Who would have thought this tree was heart-shaped? =) 
 


I end this post with this. Their smiles are contagious. =)

Congrats and Best Wishes again Paulo and Jo-anne who just got happily married 2 days ago! =)
Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together!

+++
Taken last November 13, 2010
Singapore

1 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Anonymous December 28, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

nice set! =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP