Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fragile Things.

"Hearts may break, but hearts are the toughest of muscles, 
able to pump for a lifetime, seventy times a minute, and scarcely falter along the way. 
Even dreams, the most delicate and intangible of things, 
can prove remarkably difficult to kill."  -N. Gaiman


My 2nd Gaiman book and I'm still not yet even way half of it and already it has whet my appetite for more!!! =) And 'delightfully enchanted' is perhaps just another understatement for Gaiman's works, I know that now and I wish I knew before then, I could have finished more of his collections by now. =)

I've taken this shot the same day I went biking last Monday morning. It was such a quiet breezy mornin' I didn't expect anyone else would find me there but one stranger noticed me while he passed by the same park and ask what I was doing, seeing me so engrossed on the ground. Teehee! So in a bit shy tone I replied, "Oh, uhmmm, just shooting some leaves." Ahahaha He also wanted to warn me not to just leave my mobile phone on the bench which was few meters away from me, so yeah it was clumsy to do realizing someone else could have snuck it away! Ooops! 

Anyway, I was thankful no one did and grin happily to the stranger. I carried on and left the place when it was almost time for lunch. =)

0 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP