Thursday, March 11, 2010

{Baby Love} Iyah



"Children reinvent your world for you."
Whatta-pool-of-fun!!!
Meet Baby Iyah. 
Just recently turned 1yo.
Uber hyper-cute daughter of Sharolyn and John Salinding.
Me and Sharolyn are friends back from high school (old neighbors back home,too) and since after that, we rarely saw each other until recently during their family vacation. Though I've only got to spend few hours with them, I managed to chase some happy adorable moments with their Baby Iyah.
Meet Mommy Shao.
Someone's having the time of her life in the pool,huh!
Ahhhh....need I tell you again how uberly cute she is?


"Look mommy, I'm swimming...." Teehee!
Meet Daddy John.
"Woooooooooh!!!!"
Yep, she kept screaming that in the pool! *giggly*
"Woooooooooh!!!" again again again!!!


By this time, Baby Iyah is showing off her adorable sorta-dance-moves...hehe..
who's teaching her tricks? but of course the Daddy John. haha
Oh I love you Iyah, I sure will miss you now.
And here's Baby Iyah's way of telling me "I will miss you,too Tita Jhoe". Hehe

Thanks for the lovely time Shao and John. I was happy to meet the rest of the family too. One day, I will visit you guys in Alabama and by then, Baby Iyah will be all grown up and soooo pretty!!! 

0 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP