Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Eye traffics in Feelings.



Hellloooooooo!!!!
I'm screaminnnnnnnnnngggggggg by now! =)

In the latest news (as far as I'm concerned hehe):

1. I remember seeing some of my photos (not just once) were used without permission, I felt disheartened somehow. It was actually Oh-kay to borrow without telling me,but hey, a little credit won't hurt, would it? But I guess there will always be those times when it's just out of your control and can't blame anyone. *sigh*


2. On the lighter side of this all, I can't wait to fly back again to Cebu next weekend to work on some urgent matters for our church wedding preparations (kinda sudden trip) --- so Yeah, I'm sooo over the moon now. Teeheee!!!

3. Pending edits to finish from a family shoot and engagement from the past 2 weeks -- giddy to upload bubbly love love love!!!

4. I just crashed out something from my bucket list few weeks ago ---- *hesitant to share this but my heart's almost gonna explode haha* ---- I passed an audition to join a class I've been utterly dreamin' for a loooong time since ---- KENDO. Yosh! To pursue enrolling or not, I'll find out by April soon. *BIG GRIN*

5. And speaking of April --- I'm spending Spring in Hongkong! Yeyyyhooo!!!

Alright, I've talked too much.
CMD+TAB *eyes on Photoshop now*
Edit edit edit. *hugs everyone*

0 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP