Monday, March 1, 2010

Inside It All Feels The Same.

I do not want the peace that passeth understanding. 
I want the understanding which bringeth peace. - Helen Keller


Hello there, Mr March.

Today, I decided to kick off a not-so-lazy-start of the month: a Monday mornin' bike ride to the park, along with the current book I'm reading. 

I'm guessing there'll be quite frantic days coming, so once in a while, this habit of cycling around the park helps de-clutter the little chaos in my head. I actually realized more today how peaceful it makes me feel just breezing thru the little narrow roads quietly. 

Yes, it's so surreal.
Oh Listen!

Day 124/365 | Project 365

0 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP