Thursday, September 9, 2010

Queuing.

I wanna squeeeeeal!!! Happy projects are queuing ---- until November 2010, at least so far. *big grin*
And that's me believing it to be synonymous to BLESSINGS.
So I'm eternally THANKFUL to Mr. Universe. *bigger bigger grin*

I realized September just came rushin' and knocked August away too fast, huh?
And then earlier this week, I got knocked out by Jasmine Star's status quote:

"You don't know how far you can reach until you've been stretched."

That appeared to be a sticky note I'm putting on my forehead for a lil while. Not that I feel stretched to some extent but the thought of being stretched excites me! I look forward to such moments perhaps where I can push my self a little more.

And to be quite honest, I'm not just talking about photography --- there's still me lazy with house chores and NOT learning how to love folding clothes in the closet yet. And so yeah, spare me your smirk. *wink*

In the meantime, I shot this photo below at a bookstore when I had a portrait shoot with a client last Saturday. Appears to be unrelated to this post content except that's how I came up with a title. Haha.
I think I am random-headed sometimes (or every time?). Oh well, posting away while I'm sticking my nose to my calendar. =)
Can't wait for this weekend to get started, shooting 2 lovely fab couples and they're making me squeal even more!!!!

4 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Rachael Brown Photography September 9, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

I am so so happy for you! Its a truly wonderful feeling isnt it! x

Shutterfairy September 9, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

excited for you Jhoe.. can't wait to see the pics..

Haley September 10, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

Hi Josephine,
I'm saving up for a Nikon DSLR, and I'm just wondering what kind of camera & lenses you use. Thanks!

Josephine September 13, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

@Rachel: i wish you all the best,too!!!!

@Mai: Thanks much mai!!!

@Haley: i'm started with a nikon d40x for over a year and just this year, i got my d300s. so far, my lenses are 18-55mm kit, 50mm 1.8, 85 mm 1.8 and 18-200mm. hope these helps! gudluck to your plans!!! =)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP