Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tick tock.

Timestamp: 2:03 am

This is probably not a good idea to write because any moment from now, my eye balls are gonna roll down the floor. But I'm trying.....aside from biting my lips or slapping my cheeks, to keep myself wide awake until 6 more hours. For anyone who doesn't know, I am not (yet!) a full time photographer so I'm at the office now working on one of my nightshift. I'm not complaining really....it's my own fault for sleeping lesser and lesser lately, why? well, I'm sure you can try to guess! Haha But yeah, that's really NOT a good habit to keep. *guilty grin*

Brian has kept reminding me (over months?) and even suggested a sleeping curfew before (imagine?!). It worked for perhaps just one week. Teehee. Apparently, I'm as hard-headed as a rock. I'm certain though I'm not alone on this. *nod nod nod*

Now, I'm just feeling the need to knock my head out with the 7 effective habits I've learned before --- particularly, on putting FIRST things FIRST. Quoting:

"To live a more balanced existence, you have to recognize that not doing everything that comes along is okay. There's no need to overextend yourself. All it takes is realizing that it's all right to say no when necessary and then focus on your highest priorities." - Stephen Covey

SOOC (straight out of the camera) and unedited image (jst added my logo) I took few weeks ago from a really neat 105mm 2.8 micro lens I rented and now I'm really drooling to get one at least to add to the wish-list.  If I'll be shooting more details on a wedding, this is surely a MUST.

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

blue elephant photography September 26, 2010 at 4:28 AM  

nod nod nod...same here...so restless lately
i almost want a macro lens after looking at my friend's photos =) so jealous!

Shutterfairy September 27, 2010 at 2:22 AM  

you gotta get some sleep.. but same here.. i'm as hard headed as a rock.. it's 2a.m and i am still awake.

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP