Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Up ahead>> Exhilarating Weekend

I can almost smell the trees and winding roads....I'm too exhilarated, I'm tryin' not to skip a heartbeat! =)

Remember when Andrew and Rochel flew from Manila to Singapore last May and had their engagement shoot with me?

Well, this weekend I'm meeting them again and this time, together with Brian, the husband/second shooter, they are flying us out from Singapore off to Manila from Sept 17-19, 2010 and will shoot their wedding in Tagaytay Philippines --- and as I am typing this, I can already feel my stomach flip-flopping. LOL (I actually just feel like this normally before every shoot, I'm not even kidding.)

Of course, I feel anxious --- but more than that, I'm beyond honored to be part of their journey together towards marriage and it has become one of my utmost dream-come-true to be able to capture one of the most important day of their lives. =)

Now, aren't these one of the coolest  & rockin' wedding invitations? =)

The bride herself made the layout using the images we took from their engagement photos. She even surprised me by sending an invitation copy all the way from Manila.

I heart these gestures a LOT. They're too priceless. And I really feel so lucky now.

More than ever, BIG Thank You Andrew and Rochel for trusting us to shoot your upcoming wedding. I can't wait to share your story thru every image I can take! See you VERY VERY SOON! =)

♥♥♥

6 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

ing September 15, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

congrats pin.
from prenup photos shoots to wedding photo shoots, that's great.
im proud of you, truly i am.
i keep saying this to you... how i wish i'd get married all over again and have you to shoot us.

Earvin Paul September 15, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

wow! I'm excited as well for you..
and those invites are awesome!
wishing good weather on the wedding day shoot!

Rachael Brown Photography September 15, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

that is just fab! I am so happy for you! They are very blessed to have you shoot their wedding x

Shutterfairy September 15, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

waaahhh i love the invites. very vintagey.. you're not dropping by Cebu?

rochel September 16, 2010 at 1:09 AM  

soooo speechless ms.jhoe..sooo busy this past few weeks but this REALLY REALLY MADE MY DAY..so is this an early gift???.super thanks in advance..our pleasure to have you witness our bigday :) see you soon!
Love lots
~DreChel~

Josephine Sicad-Minerva September 20, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

@Everyone: so so so thankful for all your support! it's not even enough to just say it out loud! *hugs*

@Rochel & Dre: ***tightest hug***

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP