Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{E-Session} Rendon & Debbie - PREVIEW

'Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, 
always bring your own sunshine.' 
-A.J. D Angelo

I kinda love that thought --- deeply warms the heart, isn't it? =)
And I might just want to print that image above,too in a pretty frame with that quote, to remind me more every waking moment.
Coz, really --- Life should be live that way.


And oh yes, speaking of sunshiny days, here's a quick sneak peek of such adorable couple based from Vietnam who flew in to Singapore for a quick vacation and have their esesh while they're at it and if you remember, they gave me that cutest-diy-card ever.....

Giggly to upload the rest of these.... 
In the meantime, I'm throwing big hugs to the birthday girl Debbie today!!!
Stay bubbly and radiantly happy as you are!!!

2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Rachael Brown Photography February 18, 2011 at 2:36 AM  

oooooooooo cant wait to see more x

Josephine Sicad-Minerva February 18, 2011 at 3:25 PM  

@Rachael: hugggg back! can't wait to post em too heheh

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP