Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In writing my own story,too.

“I wanna do something huge with my story. But I can't do that unless I'm choosing my own path...unless I'm writing my own story."
-Jasmine Star


It's past midnight and I was already covering my head under my fave pillow...tryin' badly to sleep. But my thoughts were racing in my head as fast as the beating inside my chest and so I decided to sneak out -- to write this blogpost --- while hoping not to disturb the husband's sleep. 

I was just seriously overwhelmed and deeply affected, yet again, when my superhero photographer Jasmine Star posted this video....and hope it's just not me, but I was all happy & teary watchin' it. And i don't care if you think (again) I'm too emotional or sappy or plainly weird. I've said it countless times, leaving a comment on J*'s blog or sharing on my FB/tweets..next thing you know, I might be meeting her personally one miraculous day, huh? ---but really, I am as always grateful that the Universe created someone like Jasmine for the overwhelming inspiration she brings. This is yet another one of those prick on the heart, the wonderful kind that aches and a big knock on my head...to do SOMETHING MORE and BETTER in writing my own story too....in my own ways...and in every chance I get, I love that I'm able to just enjoy sharing my stories through my blog (even if no one will ever read it) and capture more of life with my photography.

So if you happen to be reading this, just click play, hopefully I made sense...coz by now you can already tell how many times I've hit the replay. =)


2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography February 23, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

thanks for sharing... truely inspirational --- simply heart warming and very moving video =)

Shutterfairy February 23, 2011 at 4:12 PM  

I HEART JASMIN STAR.

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP