Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why, Hello, Finally the Blog!

Oh I know it has taken me a million years to put up my photography blogsite.
Apparently, I've run out of excuses to myself --- I need to just put it up and it better be NOW.

Well, I did some planning and researching you bet --- Mr Google must have been tired of me. Teehee!
And I had a prolong battle in my head --- wordpress or blogspot. Hahaha. Who doesn't love either?  (must thank Erik Briones for his wonderful web tech-advices, especially on wordpress 101, while I was at lost in the whole process of this). Oh well, I am settling the better resource for me in the meantime.
And this is a better place for my hi-resolution images compared to just seeing them in Facebook. Tsk tsk.

Now now, this exactly aint the REAL deal yet. My good friend Roy D., who's a fantastic web designer is helping me set up a whole dot com package. Yeyyyhoo!...for the meantime, let's keep this my new home for my photobloggin' while the official site's at the darkroom yet.

When you do come back to the site again, I have likely dusted off some of the cobwebs (that including backtrackin' with previous photo projects in 2009) or maybe have changed the layout and/or background image again (for the Nth time) --- (I say there's big room for improvement --- pounding that to the fickle-headed-me.) *wink wink*

Spreadin' more lalala ♥♥♥


2 souls warmed my heart... ♥:

vonskiea February 22, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

first comment hehe :)

iNg February 22, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

at last...
good job pin :)

Post a Comment

My heart is always warmed up with your messages.
Thanks for the visit and do comeback when you feel like it. xoxo *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

My Facebook Page

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rukia-san ♥♪♫ blowing love wishes for 2010!!. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Thank You, Universe!

free counters

...

Blog Design: Josephine Sicad | Theme: Our Blogger Templates
Email: me@josephinesicadphotography.com | Mobile: +65 97718175

© Josephine Sicad Photography 2010. All rights Reserved.

...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP